To follow you will find detailed information relating to exactly what cookies are, that types of cookies are used by this WEBSITE, and how to deactivate them in your browser.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on to your computer (desktop, smartphone, tablet...) when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a WEBSITE, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a USER or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the USER.
What type of cookies does this WEBSITE use?
Our WEBSITE uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the USER to browse our WEBSITE and use our services. They allow us to carry out functions such as monitoring traffic and the communication of data, identifying sessions, allowing authorised USERS to access certain restricted content, etc.
- Personalisation cookies: those that record certain of the USERS browsing preferences, such as their language, the type of browser they are using, their regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that used by either ourselves or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of USERs and therefore provide statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by USERS of our WEBSITE. In order to do so, your browsing of our WEBSITE is analysed for the purposes of improving our range of products and services.
Who uses the cookies installed by this WEBSITE?
How long will the cookies remain on my computer?
Some cookies only remain on your computer from the moment they are installed to when you finish your browsing session, and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These cookies are called temporary or session cookies.
Other cookies may remain on your computer during various browsing sessions and are not deleted when you close your browser. These cookies are called persistent cookies, and their duration may last from a few minutes to several years.
How can I deactivate or remove cookies from my equipment?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the corresponding options in your browser.
Access to the cookies configuration panel varies according to browser and platform used. However, generally these controls are found in a section called "Options", "Preferences" or "Tools" in your browser menu.
To follow we provide you with links containing instructions to configure cookies on the most widely used browsers and platforms. For other configurations consult your supplier.
- How to configure cookies on Chrome.
- How to configure cookies on Firefox.
- How to configure cookies on Internet Explorer.
- How to configure cookies on Safari (OS X).
- How to configure cookies on Safari (iOS).
- How to configure cookies on Android.
What happens if I deactivate cookies in my browser?
If you deactivate cookies in your browser, it is possible that some functions of this WEBSITE will be deactivated, such as for example the option of being identified on the WEBSITE.
Where can I find more information about cookies?
You can find more information about cookies using the following links:
Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy
It is possible that we may change this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or for the purposes of adapting said policy to instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and we therefore recommend you visit it periodically.
This Cookies Policy was last updated on 31st of July of 2015.
Acceptance of this Policy
By continuing to browse this WEBSITE we understand that you accept our Cookies Policy.