I graduated as teacher of Drawing and Painting at the P. Pueyrredón National School of Fine Art. I studied Arts at the UBA and worked in Italy and Spain fro 17 years, painting murals and everything relating to decorative painting. In 2006, I returned to Argentina and continued working with paint. In 2013 I began a foray into illustration. I carried out work for the publishers Norma Carvajal of México, Ed. Quipu, Ed. SM, Ed.Letra Impresa, Ed. Atlántida.
- EXTRAÑO VIAJE HACIA FRONTERA LA VIEJA - Beatriz Actis (Ed. Quipu, 2014)
- LA PRINCESA DEL GUISANTE Y EL PRÍNCIPE ANDANTE - Silvia Patrignoni (Editorial SM, 2014)
- EL EMPERADOR INVISIBLE Y EL TRAJE IMPOSIBLE - Cristian Palacios (Editorial SM, 2014)
- BERNABÉ, MEMORIAS DE UN AMOR DISLOCADO - Jenny Pineda (Ed. Sudamericana, 2014)
- IL ROSARIO DI PAPA FRANCESCO RACCONTA LA STORIA DI GESÙ (no cumplió el contrato: Ed. Patrone, 2014) ,
- EL MARAVILLOSO LIBRO DE LOS CUENTOS CELTAS - G. Repún y E. Melantoni (Ed. Atlántida)
I illustrated manuals for the publishers Norma Carvajal (México) , Editorial SM and Ed. Letra Impresa.